Friday, November 20, 2015

A little background to get started

The description at the top includes some extra content that I wanted to share here as well.

So after some consideration I decided it was time to quit smoking. I had tried before and even bought some of the cheap cig-a-likes but they never seemed to help. I tried the gum and patches all with no luck. I was talking over a few things with a friend and after our conversation I decided that "I wanna vape". This will be a place to share reviews and thoughts maybe even some tutorials to help other people out there like me.
It took about 2 weeks of compensating with cigarettes but then something cool happened. I bought a pack of smokes on a Monday and still had some left on Friday. I used to be a pack a day smoker. That same Friday I hopped in my truck after lunch and lit a cigarette like I always did. I got it about half done and didn't even want it anymore. I wanted my vape and the flavor I was really enjoying and that was the last cigarette I smoked. That was November 6th, 2015.

It is my hope to make this a great site with videos and good tutorials and reviews of the products I use and hopefully some good conversations that can help others in the same situation I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment