Monday, November 23, 2015

Star Wars Drip Tips

Found a set of Star Wars drip tips over the weekend. The Yoda and R2-D2 one didn't look all that great. The Vader, Fett and Stormtrooper ones were pretty sweet though. Instead of trying to decide on just one I went ahead and bought all three. These were at a local B&M store, but I did find them online, not sure if these are the exact same ones I bought but they do look exactly the same and I can't imagine there are that many companies making these (heck these might get pulled because they are probably not licensed).

They fit my Kanger Subtank Minis well and also my Noxus RDA, there is a slight gap as it is a little longer but nothing major or even that noticeable. I have had some issues with cheap drip tips being either too wide or too narrow but there are good so far, I have not tried them all yet. Here is where I found them online and they did have a few here that I did not see in the local store. There appears to be a Sand Trooper and also C-3P0 for sure that I didn't see in the store. They were $1.98 at the time of this post and not a bad deal but then again I am huge Star Wars fan so having them was not that hard of a decision to make. I did snag a quick picture of the ones I picked up so you have an idea of how they look.

Right now I have Boba Fett on my all day vape tank. Who are you going to pick up and use the most if you get one? Are you going to join the dark side or rebel?

Three Star Wars Drip Tips, Vader, Fett and Stormtrooper

Here is the link again that I found to get these online from 3fvape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment